First payment: July 1, 2024
All membership includes:
- Networking with other Langley business operators
- Showcasing your business, products and services
- Video advertising via website and Facebook and Instagram
- Regular liaisons with the RCMP to improve security and safety
- Membership contact with The Langley Chamber of Commerce and Langley Township to discuss local business issues
- Community involvement through volunteering, special events and projects.
- Online access to information that affects your business and community
Your paid membership also entitles you to attend WWBA meetings, your business listing on our website, access to all information updates and email bulletins. This application should be completed and returned with payment for membership approval. This entitles you to vote at Annual General Meetings of the Association and stand for nomination to the Board of Directors. If unable to attend an Annual General Meeting, you may appoint a proxy holder to attend, act and vote on your behalf.
8840 210th St #505
WWBA Head Office
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions! Contact us anytime with the options below:
Or drop us a line to get a conversation started. Please enter your details: